Download Course Information << Click Here
• Over 40 years Experience & Family Owned & Run Company
• Over 1000+ Operators Trained
• Easy to Operate Crane for HIAB training bought new by ourselves
• Remote and Manual Control Loader Crane
• Hook, Brick Clamp and Clamshell Bucket attachment
• Certificated upto 20 Ton per Metre Capacity if using our crane
• Purpose Built Centre in York
By using Tockwith Training to gain an
CSCS ALLMI Operators Licence to use:
• Up to 20 ton per metre Lorry Loader Crane
• Remote Controls operated Lorry Loader Crane
• Brick Clamp attachment
• Clamshell Bucket attachment
• Hook attachment
• Manual Controls operated Lorry Loader Crane
We can Guarantee that:
• 20 Ton per Metre Lorry Loader Crane is owned by us only, NOT hired.
• You will receive a FULLY Recognised Lorry Loader Licence.
• Instructors are fully trained by the CSCS RTITB & ALLMI.
• Our bookings office will manage your booking hassle free.
• Trainee : Instructor ratio of 4:1 will not be exceeded.
• You will practice for your test at our owned training centre.
• Have all the neccessary equipment to prepare you for work.
• Your driver training day(s) lasts from 8:30 until 16:00.
• We will handle everything, you just need to turn up and PASS!
The different Lorry Loader types and lifting capacity categories are very complicated, we are always happy to help and explain the regulations.
Give us a call today 01904 737049
or email email@example.com
Over 45 years Experience Family Owned & Run Company.
Over 700 Operators & Drivers Trained Every Year.
Over 20,000 Driver CPC Training Hours Delivered.
New Volvo Trucks & Purpose Built Centre in York.
What We Do:
We provide HGV driver and lift equipment operator training on Trucks, Lorries, Buses, Coaches, Trailers and Lifting Equipment. We work with the leading associations such as the Road Transport Industry Training Board, Freight Transport Association, Road Haulage Association and Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Installers to ensure all our courses comply with the latest HSE legislation and industry best practice.
Why Choose Us:
The truck, lorry, bus, coach, forklift and the HIAB Training we provide is focused & designed around YOU, the customer, every decision we take is based on how it will affect our customers. We believe this is what makes us different from our competitors.
Our Lorry and Coach Vehicle Training fleet is certainly the most modern in the UK. No other company can match our fleet of both HGV and PCV vehicles. We operate vehicles in Categories LGV C, C+E, C1, C1+E and PCV D, D1, D1+E, previously known as HGV Class 1 and 2 and Public Service Vehicle. Most of our vehicles are Volvo's - as they are renowned for their superior driveability, drivers prefer the automatic gearbox due to it quick response to driver input and smooth operation.
Driving Instructors are qualified to instruct HGV and PCV drivers and fully comply with the DVSA legislation for driver training as set out by the government. RTITB lift truck and ALLMI crane approved instructors are employed by our company for the mechanical handling courses that we provide.
But above all they are friendly, capable and deliver excellent training that leads to a very high pass & success rate.
We have invested almost 1.2 million pounds in our facilities since 2001, which demonstrates our commitment to YOU, the most important element of our business.
We moved to our York training centre in 2001, all the original buildings have been replaced with new training facilities. The reversing area used by customers to practice for their test has also been relaid with concrete to provide a perfect facility to progress successfully to test standard.